PROPERTY MANAGEMENTSpinoso Real Estate Group delivers the highest quality, comprehensive, institutional-grade property management services.
The Spinoso Real Estate Group portfolio spans from coast-to-coast dealing with millions of square feet of enclosed malls and large-scale retail properties, bringing an unparalleled combination of skill, expertise and focus to the projects we work on – specifically designed to maximize value and attain our client’s financial goals.
Property Management Services
- Property Staffing
- Lease Administration
- Billing and collections
- Project Accounting
- Property Maintenance
- Preventative Maintenance
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Construction Management
- Tenant Coordination
- Argus Modeling
- Asset Management
- Cost Reporting
- Cost Containment through leveraged buying
- Disaster Recovery
- Emergency Preparedness
- Improving Operations and Efficiency
- Project Marketing
- Website Creation / Management
Best-In-Class Monthly Reporting Package
As shopping center professionals who both generate and utilize the data we deliver to our clients, we understand the key elements of world-class reporting. We’ve designed clear, intuitive reports that are extremely functionally and efficiently presented.
- Executive Summary
- Property Key Metrics
- Capital Tracking
- Sales & Occupancy Cost Report
- Rent Roll
- Balance Sheet and Income Statement
- Variance Reporting & Commentary
- Trial Balance
- General Ledger Detail Report
- Check Register
- Expense Distribution Report
- Accounts Receivable Detail Report
We Excell in Asset Management.Resulting in Successful Stabilization and Repositioning
A distressed retail property requires immediate, skilled and focused attention. Often, the first and primary goal is to bring stability to such an asset.
The process of achieving occupancy and income stabilization can be critical to the ongoing viability of a retail-based asset – and the process of achieving stability can be a difficult one.
Fortunately, we bring skill, expertise and a proven track record to each project we undertake.
Through careful analysis of existing tenancy, tenant health ratios, occupancy cost and retail sales performance, a prioritized list of action items is established with a goal of stabilizing an asset. Critical steps necessary to successfully stabilize a retail asset include:
- Lease Expiration Analysis – identifying time-sensitive roll-over
- Occupancy cost Analysis and Health Ratio Analysis – identifying “at-risk” tenancy
- Operating Cost efficiency Analysis – identify immediate opportunity to improve cash flow
- Renewal Leasing Execution – secure extension of leases at or near expiration
- Rent Restructuring – negotiation of lease restructuring to minimize loss of tenancy
- Existing Tenant Relations – effectively communicate positive changes to community of tenants
- Stakeholder Public Relations – Communicate with project stakeholders to enhance relations and build support
We identify opportunity, and transform potential into reality.
Properties become distressed or under-perform for various reasons. Whether you currently own or are considering acquiring an asset that has upside potential, we have the expertise and track record to help you realize that upside.
We begin with a thorough understanding of our client’s goals, investment criteria and budget . We carefully analyze each asset, its market, and competitive landscape to develop a strategic repositioning and leasing plan. We then implement the plan and maximize value through the following.
- Identify All Factors contributing to Property Under-Performance
- Identify Assets Upside Potential
- Develop Project Vision
- Develop Comprehensive Leasing Plan
- Execute Leasing & Marketing Strategy
- Demographic Analysis
- Market Analysis
- Competitive Analysis
- Project Feasibility and Due Diligence
- Public/Private Partnership Analysis and Creation
- Land Acquisition Needs Analysis
- Obtain Entitlements
- Development and Implement Alternative Income Sources Strategy
- Finance Support
- Project Management
- Efficient Property Management
- Argus Modeling
ICSC RECon. Las Vegas.
May 21 - 23 | Meeting Room S-220 |South Hall Upper