The CAD Drafter coordinates the collection, managing and creation of all architectural and engineering documents across multiple mixed-use projects and markets in a fast-paced environment to support property management, leasing and development project activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Modify, verify, and update CAD drawings for creation of various Leasing and Marketing Plans, including (but not limited to) floor plans, site plans and lease exhibits while following established department standards.
- Conversion of existing conditions plans (.pdf files) to AutoCAD (.dwg) and the inventory management of drawing files.
- Coordination with Leasing and Construction / Tenant Coordination Department in the creation of LOD’s, Site Plans, and floor plans/elevations
- Coordination with various internal departments and field teams to keep internal systems current.
- Coordination with outside A/E consultants
- Provide superior client service.
- Positively and proactively collaborate with everyone in the Company in any way needed to further the leasing, development, and marketing of mall properties to achieve, sell and provide world-class service to all our constituents.
- Maintain Client confidence and protect operations by keeping proprietary information confidential.
- Perform other duties as required.
Education and/or Experience
- Associate Degree (Architectural Drafting or closely related field) required.
- 2-3 years’ experience preferred but not required.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, etc.)
- Proficient in reading and interpreting architectural and engineering construction documents (plans, sections, elevations, and details).
- General building code knowledge
- Working knowledge of space planning, civil, structural, mechanical, and electrical disciplines
- Self-starter with excellent written, verbal, and analytical skills
- Able to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Highly energetic and committed; excited to be a part of a rapidly growing company.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Use of computer screens and keyboards
- Operation of a passenger vehicle
- Occasional and sometimes overnight travel by air, car, or other means to accomplish duties.
- Manual dexterity sufficient for constant use of a keyboard, mouse, and telephone/radio
- Ability to operate office equipment, including a copier, fax machine, postage machine, etc.
- Ability to lift 20 pounds.
- Speech and hearing sufficient for regular communications on the phone, radio or face-to-face.
- Vision sufficient for reading work related documents on a monitor or in paper format.
- Sufficient sense of smell to detect dangerous odors.
- Ability to walk, bend, stoop, climb, and reach during normal office functions.
- Ability to sit and stand for long periods of time.
This job description is not all inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be required. In support of the Americans with Disabilities Act, this job description lists only those responsibilities and qualifications deemed essential to the position. Spinoso is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Current Career Opportunities
Specialty Leasing Coordinator - Dayton, OH
Operations Manager - East Brunswick, NJ
AP Specialist - Syracuse, NY
Specialty Leasing Coordinator - Escondido, CA
Specialty Leasing Manager - Baltimore, MD
LEASING REPRESENTATIVE - SYRACUSE, NY
SCHOOL YEAR INTERNSHIP - SYRACUSE, NY
Marketing Manager - Norfolk, VA