The duties of the Lease Administration department involve abstracting lease documents, analyzing tenants situations, coordinating the monthly rental charge process and other projects/analysis as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure all lease-related transactions (monthly rent, insurance, CAM, taxes) are reviewed and properly recorded
- Maintain tenant lease files
- Be able to analyze leases and gather thoughtful conclusions to be able to relay the interpretation to senior management
- Process tenant legal documents to ensure that all charges and lease terms are accurate at all times
- Perform monthly tenant billings, rent roll changes, rent projections and tenant reconciliations
- Track critical dates as they pertain to the lease-related clauses and landlord deadlines
- Coordinate with corporate employees as wells as mall staff to ensure accurate information is being gathered and communicated
- Communicate with tenants in order to ensure the accuracy of lease terms and rental payments
- To review and analyze reports to ensure that monthly reporting is accurate and concise
- To be able to fulfil duties while adhering to strict deadlines
- Assist with preparation of reforecasts, budgets and annual reconciliations
- Assist in special projects as assigned
Provide superior client service
- Positively and proactively collaborate with everyone in the Company in any way needed to further the leasing and marketing of mall properties to achieve, sell and provide world-class service to all our constituents.
- Maintain client confidence and protect operations by keeping proprietary information confidential.
- Perform other duties as required.
Education and/or Experience
- BS in Accounting, Finance or Business related field (Required)
- 1-2 years of experience in business environment
- Telephone Skills
- Verbal Communication
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Customer Focus
- Informing Others
- Handles Pressure
- Supply Management
- Able to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Able to manage time effectively
- Written Communication
- Detail Oriented
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Use of computer screens and keyboards.
- Manual dexterity sufficient for constant use of a keyboard, mouse and telephone/radio.
- Ability to operate office equipment, including a copier, fax machine, postage machine, etc.
- Ability to lift 20 pounds.
- Speech and hearing sufficient for regular communications on the phone, radio or face-to-face.
- Vision sufficient for reading work-related documents on a monitor or in paper format.
- Sufficient sense of smell to detect dangerous odors.
- Ability to walk, bend, stoop, climb, and reach in the course of normal office functions.
- Ability to sit and stand for long periods of time.
This job description is not all inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be required. n support of the Americans with Disabilities Act, this job description lists only those responsibilities and qualifications deemed essential to the position. Spinoso is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Current Career Opportunities
LEASING REPRESENTATIVE - SYRACUSE, NY
SCHOOL YEAR INTERNSHIP - SYRACUSE, NY
Specialty Leasing Manager - Norfolk, VA
Marketing Manager - Norfolk, VA
At Spinoso Real Estate Group, we maximize the value of each property we work on through aggressive Leasing: Increasing Occupancy, Improving NOI and driving Mall Sales Performance.
Every aspect of our organization, every department, and every member of our team is highly valued and critically important.
Whether a direct member of the Leasing Department, or through involvement in another functional area, as a team we contribute to exceeding our clients and partners expectations, and directly or indirectly, help to support the leasing effort. Leasing+ is an integral part of our culture and company’s DNA.