- Company-wide systems designed from the ground up for secure cloud-based operations, allowing for immediate and seamless transition to remote workspace for every functional department.
- Mobilized a work-from-home strategy to return to business as usual and maintain smooth operations.
- Quickly assessed the situation from the beginning, and immediately initiated a work-from-home strategy before the NY governor mandated non-essential employees must stay at home.
- Rolled out a transitional out-of-office plan to lessen work, client and asset disruptions.
- SREG IT Resources proactively implemented secure data lines and software applications for all employees to facilitate remote operations.
- Immediately secured tools and computer peripherals to ensure easy set-up to work from home.
- All SREG computer equipment, software applications, security systems and operational tools were quickly deployed to create a remote work environment.
As a company, we have been working diligently to help ensure a safer future ahead. We used our resources effectively so we could easily transition to work from home. This has allowed us to continue to work hard each day to help create a better tomorrow for our teams, clients, and local communities.