Lululemon Athletica Inc. announced their fourth quarter and fiscal 2019 results, which included a full year revenue of $4.0 billion. The brand’s fourth quarter, which ended on Feb. 2, 2020, had a net revenue of $1.4 billion, which was a 20% increase compared to last year’s fourth quarter.
Other fourth quarter results included:
- Total comparable sales increased 20%.
- Gross profit was $810.8 million, an increase of 21% compared to the fourth quarter of fiscal 2018.
- Income from operations was $416.5 million, an increase of 26% compared to the fourth quarter of fiscal 2018.
The athletic apparel company also provided results from their 2019 fiscal year:
- Total comparable sales increased 17%.
- Gross profit was $2.2 billion, an increase of 22% compared to fiscal 2018.
- Income from operations was $889.1 million, an increase of 26% compared to fiscal 2018.
Calvin Mcdonald, Chief Executive Officer, noted that this was a strong year for the brand, and that their successful financial position will help them navigate the day-to-day operations and future of the company.
“I want to thank our people around the globe for the results they delivered in 2019, and for their perseverance and commitment to our brand each and every day,” Mcdonald said.
About lululemon athletica inc.
Lululemon athletica inc. (NASDAQ:LULU) is a healthy lifestyle inspired athletic apparel company for yoga, running, training, and most other sweaty pursuits, creating transformational products and experiences which enable people to live a life they love. Setting the bar in technical fabrics and functional designs, lululemon works with yogis and athletes in local communities for continuous research and product feedback. For more information, visit WWW.LULULEMON.COM.