SREG’s property marketing program is shaped by 3 core objectives:
We love retail and we believe in our tenants. Our marketing activities are largely fueled by our goal to see tenants succeed.
In-mall traffic is a critical component for tenant success and we strive to creatively activate mall space with tenant-shopper experiences.
We believe that through local partnerships we can transform and impact communities around us and establish our properties as The Third Places.
SREG adheres to a Hybrid Marketing Strategy comprised of:
Integrated Omnichannel Marketing
A strategic omnichannel approach that integrates all aspects of promotion and communication including Paid Media, Earned Media and Owned Media to achieve a seamless consumer experience with maximum impact.
We take a personalized approach to shopping center marketing – rather than the typical cookie cutter, one-size-fits-all approach. Each property’s marketing program is built on a fundamental framework that consists of:
- A deeply rooted understanding of each market’s social and cultural intricacies and opportunities
- Custom built ground-up to best serve the property and tenant mix
- Community involvement
- Objectives designed around shopping center’s business and operations
Each property’s marketing program is comprised of:
- A creative and intelligent plan, maximizing each property’s marketing budget to deliver results.
- Communication strategy outlining channel mix; social, digital, influencer and variety of traditional media.
- Tenant support through cultivated and collaborative partnerships with local and national retailers.
- Tenant promotional schedule for grand openings, sales, awareness and events.
- A unique annual experiential initiative, outlining everything from large-scale community events to niche micro activations.
- Travel and tourism initiative to maximize each market’s tourism impact.
- Partnerships with local organizations to build strong community relations.
- New product implementation to leverage the latest marketing technology, tools and methods.
- Ongoing creative input and oversight by SREG Marketing Team.
SREG leads an industry-defining program designed to re-energize tenant support by cultivating retailer participation through direct and collaborative retailer partnerships to impact traffic, sales and communities.
Case Study Examples
New Property Assignment! We are pleased to announce Spinoso Real Estate Group’s assignment of White Marsh Mall in Baltimore, MD! ⭐️🎉👏 White Marsh...
[RECORD YEAR!] We’re beyond excited and pleased to announce 2022 as best year ever for SREG. 2,500+ total deals completed and 7.7 Million square feet leased!
[RECORD YEAR!] We’re beyond excited and pleased to announce 2022 as the best year ever for SREG. We ended the year with 2,500+ total deals completed...
Go Katelyn DeDominicis!!!!! 🔥🔥💯🎉 Congrats Brunswick Square Mall on the Best in Retail Award!! 🥇 🙌 🎉 #SREGteam “It was an honor accepting “Best in...
Spinoso Real Estate Group Ranks Top of the List for Event Marketing and Brand Building at ICSC NY 2022
Who Killed it @ ICSC NY 2022? Spinoso ranks in at top of the list! ⭐️🎉👏 “Spinoso had some of the coolest graphics we saw this year on the walls...