SREG’s property marketing program is shaped by 3 core objectives:
We love retail and we believe in our tenants. Our marketing activities are largely fueled by our goal to see tenants succeed.
In-mall traffic is a critical component for tenant success and we strive to creatively activate mall space with tenant-shopper experiences.
We believe that through local partnerships we can transform and impact communities around us and establish our properties as The Third Places.
SREG adheres to a Hybrid Marketing Strategy comprised of:
Integrated Omnichannel Marketing
A strategic omnichannel approach that integrates all aspects of promotion and communication including Paid Media, Earned Media and Owned Media to achieve a seamless consumer experience with maximum impact.
We take a personalized approach to shopping center marketing – rather than the typical cookie cutter, one-size-fits-all approach. Each property’s marketing program is built on a fundamental framework that consists of:
- A deeply rooted understanding of each market’s social and cultural intricacies and opportunities
- Custom built ground-up to best serve the property and tenant mix
- Community involvement
- Objectives designed around shopping center’s business and operations
Each property’s marketing program is comprised of:
- A creative and intelligent plan, maximizing each property’s marketing budget to deliver results.
- Communication strategy outlining channel mix; social, digital, influencer and variety of traditional media.
- Tenant support through cultivated and collaborative partnerships with local and national retailers.
- Tenant promotional schedule for grand openings, sales, awareness and events.
- A unique annual experiential initiative, outlining everything from large-scale community events to niche micro activations.
- Travel and tourism initiative to maximize each market’s tourism impact.
- Partnerships with local organizations to build strong community relations.
- New product implementation to leverage the latest marketing technology, tools and methods.
- Ongoing creative input and oversight by SREG Marketing Team.
SREG leads an industry-defining program designed to re-energize tenant support by cultivating retailer participation through direct and collaborative retailer partnerships to impact traffic, sales and communities.
Case Study Examples
New Property Assignment! We are pleased to announce Spinoso Real Estate Group’s assignment of Valley West Mall, in Des Moines Iowa We are excited...
New Property! Spinoso Real Estate Group appointed as Receiver of Cottonwood Mall, in Albuquerque, New Mexico
New Property! We are pleased to announce our appointment as Receiver of Cottonwood Mall, in Albuquerque, New Mexico We are excited about the...
SouthPark Mall celebrated 25 years of operation from October 15 to October 17. Nearly 100,000 guests joined in the three-day celebration honoring...
The mall was covered with pink. The community came together for The Mall at Wellington Green's annual Pink Party in the grand court for American...