Marketing & Retail Support
SREG has extensive experience in developing innovative, grassroots and results-driven marketing initiatives designed to increase traffic, impact customer buying cycle, and transform communities.
SREG’s property marketing program is shaped by 3 core objectives:
We love retail and we believe in our tenants. Our marketing activities are largely fueled by our goal to see tenants succeed.
In-mall traffic is a critical component for tenant success and we strive to creatively activate mall space with tenant-shopper experiences.
We believe that through local partnerships we can transform and impact communities around us and establish our properties as The Third Places.
SREG adheres to a Hybrid Marketing Strategy comprised of:
Integrated Omnichannel Marketing
A strategic omnichannel approach that integrates all aspects of promotion and communication including Paid Media, Earned Media and Owned Media to achieve a seamless consumer experience with maximum impact.
We take a personalized approach to shopping center marketing – rather than the typical cookie cutter, one-size-fits-all approach. Each property’s marketing program is built on a fundamental framework that consists of:
- A deeply rooted understanding of each market’s social and cultural intricacies and opportunities
- Custom built ground-up to best serve the property and tenant mix
- Community involvement
- Objectives designed around shopping center’s business and operations
Each property’s marketing program is comprised of:
- A creative and intelligent plan, maximizing each property’s marketing budget to deliver results.
- Communication strategy outlining channel mix; social, digital, influencer and variety of traditional media.
- Tenant support through cultivated and collaborative partnerships with local and national retailers.
- Tenant promotional schedule for grand openings, sales, awareness and events.
- A unique annual experiential initiative, outlining everything from large-scale community events to niche micro activations.
- Travel and tourism initiative to maximize each market’s tourism impact.
- Partnerships with local organizations to build strong community relations.
- New product implementation to leverage the latest marketing technology, tools and methods.
- Ongoing creative input and oversight by SREG Marketing Team.
SREG leads an industry-defining program designed to re-energize tenant support by cultivating retailer participation through direct and collaborative retailer partnerships to impact traffic, sales and communities.
Case Study Examples
[PRESS RELEASE] Liggettville Grand Opening at Santa Fe Place Mall ignites connections with local community
SANTA FE, NM — LiggettVille Adventure Center, located inside Santa Fe Place Mall, is celebrating its official grand opening Friday, June 4 from 2 to...
With malls and retailers closed across the US due to COVID-19, we at SREG found it necessary to enhance our marketing efforts as a company to...