SREG’s property marketing program is shaped by 3 core objectives:
We love retail and we believe in our tenants. Our marketing activities are largely fueled by our goal to see tenants succeed.
In-mall traffic is a critical component for tenant success and we strive to creatively activate mall space with tenant-shopper experiences.
We believe that through local partnerships we can transform and impact communities around us and establish our properties as The Third Places.
SREG adheres to a Hybrid Marketing Strategy comprised of:
Integrated Omnichannel Marketing
A strategic omnichannel approach that integrates all aspects of promotion and communication including Paid Media, Earned Media and Owned Media to achieve a seamless consumer experience with maximum impact.
We take a personalized approach to shopping center marketing – rather than the typical cookie cutter, one-size-fits-all approach. Each property’s marketing program is built on a fundamental framework that consists of:
- A deeply rooted understanding of each market’s social and cultural intricacies and opportunities
- Custom built ground-up to best serve the property and tenant mix
- Community involvement
- Objectives designed around shopping center’s business and operations
Each property’s marketing program is comprised of:
- A creative and intelligent plan, maximizing each property’s marketing budget to deliver results.
- Communication strategy outlining channel mix; social, digital, influencer and variety of traditional media.
- Tenant support through cultivated and collaborative partnerships with local and national retailers.
- Tenant promotional schedule for grand openings, sales, awareness and events.
- A unique annual experiential initiative, outlining everything from large-scale community events to niche micro activations.
- Travel and tourism initiative to maximize each market’s tourism impact.
- Partnerships with local organizations to build strong community relations.
- New product implementation to leverage the latest marketing technology, tools and methods.
- Ongoing creative input and oversight by SREG Marketing Team.
SREG leads an industry-defining program designed to re-energize tenant support by cultivating retailer participation through direct and collaborative retailer partnerships to impact traffic, sales and communities.
Case Study Examples
[PRESS RELEASE] Spinoso Real Estate Group acquires Solano Town Center, Fairfield, CA, eyes growth opportunities to serve the community
FAIRFIELD, CA – October 2, 2023 - Spinoso Real Estate Group (“SREG”), a privately held New York-based real estate firm specializing in the...
[New Property Assignment!] We are pleased to announce Spinoso Real Estate Group’s assignment of WestGate Mall in Spartanburg, SC
[New Property Assignment!] We are pleased to announce Spinoso Real Estate Group’s assignment of WestGate Mall in Spartanburg, SC WestGate Mall is a...
[NEW HIRES!] We’re excited to announce the Solomon Pond Mall team has joined SREG!! Welcome Elizabeth, Joe, Deb, Mark and Shelly!
[NEW HIRES!] We're excited to announce the Solomon Pond Mall team has joined SREG!! ⭐️🎉👏 Welcome Elizabeth, Joe, Deb, Mark and Shelly! Elizabeth...
[New Property Assignment!] We are pleased to announce Spinoso Real Estate Group’s assignment of Solomon Pond Mall in Marlborough, MA!
[New Property Assignment!] We are pleased to announce Spinoso Real Estate Group’s assignment of Solomon Pond Mall in Marlborough, MA! Solomon Pond...