SREG’s Mall at Wellington Green hosted a free indoor Summer Party for children of all ages in the Grand Court
Marketing & Communication
Mall at Wellington Green promoted the event through a creative social media strategy on Facebook and Instagram.
Promo & COMM
Promo & Comm: Social Media
Utilized Facebook and Instagram as primary methods to create buzz, promote event and engage with community.
Content distributed through various vehicles:
- Mall’s various social media
- SREG’s social media accounts
- Personal social media accounts
- Co-branded with mall tenants
- In-restaurant food reviews and coverage promoting grand opening
Social Media Strategy Consisted of:
- Geo-targeted content, capturing immediate neighboring communities.
- Facebook and Instagram DM strategy.
- Facebook takeover; prominent and pinned content, page cover and profile branding.
- Aggressive, multi-story image and video story initiative.
- Image and video posts building up to the opening.
- Content covering setup, building finishes, food prep, and staffing.
Community: Media & Community Relations
Mall at Wellington Green captured 137 names and numbers at the August 10th BTS event and the August 20th Food Truck Rally. At the Justice Dance Party on August 17th, 115 names and numbers were gathered. Overall, 389 new names and numbers were added to the shopping center’s contact list for future events.
Community: Tenant Impact
Various tenants participated by providing special offers and sponsoring specific portions at the event.
- Auntie Anne’s provided free samples.
- Rite Aid, LensCrafters, and GNC reported an estimated 500 people who actively participated in the Wellness portion of the event
Following the kickoff of events, tenants volunteered to host other events to continue raising donations for the Boys and Girls Club.
- 1500 people attended the fashion shows and demonstrations during the Back to School event on August 10th
- 600 people attended Justice Dance Party on August 17th
- 650 people attended the food truck rally on August 20th