Syracuse, New York
Spinoso Real Estate Group is seeking 6 to 8 Leasing Representatives to add to our team at our Syracuse, NY office to maximize and add value to our rapidly growing portfolio.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Lease retail space for small shop & big box units with traditional or non-traditional retail tenants
- Canvas for prospective new local & regional tenants via cold calling, email, social media outreach, & in-person meetings
- Use CRM software program (SREG’s internal software)
- Bring new “difference maker” tenants to assigned assets
- Letter of Intent creation
- Lease negotiations from initial inquiry to lease execution & tenant opening
- Execute existing tenant renewals, terminations, & modifications
- Contribute to the creation of leasing/marketing materials for distribution to prospects
- Financial analysis of existing and prospective tenants
- Coordination with on-site mall staff in arranging site visits & moving through the construction process with new tenants
- Property leasing strategy development & implementation
- Presentation of leasing efforts & leasing activity to executive management, ownership, & lenders throughout the year.
- Frequent travel to assigned markets, surrounding areas, and to tenant offices as needed
- Attending ICSC events both locally & nationally
- Highly organized with an emphasis on attention to detail
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Google Docs, and CRM platforms
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Self-starter and motivated
- Entrepreneurial drive
- Ability to work independently
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- NYS Real Estate Salesperson or Broker License is a plus but not necessary
- 3 – 5 years of sales experience is required
At Spinoso, we operate with a get-it-done mindset, and our corporate culture is very much the same. Creating value for the clients we represent is at the core of operations, and we’re passionate about it! Simply Put, We Love What We Do & We Get Deals Done!
Our Values coincide with our Business Philosophy and guide us in Developing our Vision, Setting our Goals and Executing our Plans. We are committed to:
– Conducting Business with Integrity
– Executing with Excellence
– Operating with Humility
When you first walk through the doors, everyone was very genuine. They emphasized that they hand-picked all their employees – you could really tell that they took their time to choose their staff. Everyone was contributing to the culture that Carmen set forth in the beginning.
In the midst of the pandemic, SREG hires 184 people, without furloughs, and expands corporate office!
The past nine months have created an evident increase in layoffs and furloughs across the industry. However, SREG made it a priority to keep each of their team members on board throughout the current health crisis, without any furloughs or layoffs.
Since February, the company has hired 184 individuals across their portfolio. This serves as the largest growth initiative at the company to-date.
I had work to do right away, but I didn’t have to figure things out on my own. I was able to ask questions, there was alot of good training from day one. Being a company that is trying new things, pushing the envelope in leasing and marketing and management, things that other people in the industry are not doing, was something that really drew me in.
As a company, we have so much to be grateful for. Most importantly, for the incredible people and their stories that remind us of the things that really matter most.
When you work for a company that has that same philosophy, it just clicks. It’s really nice to feel like you are a part of the corporate team as well as the field team
Culture is all about what you make of it. SREG’s family-focused culture is what makes us stand out, and our interns agree. When family-focused culture is the center of a company, employees feel valued and are empowered to share their creativity to help further the company’s success.
Here’s a culture where they have high expectations, hold you accountable, but you’re also given the time to talk about deal making, negotiating and how to succeed. For someone in Carmen’s position to be interactive with all of the people in the company, I thought that was a big deal, and I was impressed to see that
Spinoso Real Estate Group Welcomes its Class of 2021 Summer Interns, more than doubling last year’s positions
SREG hand-selected this year’s class from more than 100 applicants, with students from schools across the Northeast. Following last year’s successful summer semester, the company has more than doubled the number of paid intern positions to 12, up from 5 last year. The company was thrilled to expand their program capacity, and now they have successfully filled all intern positions for the season. The summer semester began June 1, and will continue through Aug 13.
“We are doing real work here, and they value our work and they value our opinions.“ ~ Grace
“It’s the culture” – Redefining and Differentiating SREG through human-centered values
Culture is what makes us stand out, and our team thinks so too. In our recent video series, “SREG Stories” we interviewed various interns to see their perspective on the company. We noticed a common theme between each interviewee – they felt the genuineness and differentiation that SREG’s culture provides.
“It was unexpected, for me, to actually produce and be part of the team that put something together and have it be useful.” – Matthew
Current Career Opportunities
Specialty Leasing Coordinator - Dayton, OH
Operations Manager - East Brunswick, NJ
AP Specialist - Syracuse, NY
Specialty Leasing Coordinator - Escondido, CA
Specialty Leasing Manager - Baltimore, MD
LEASING REPRESENTATIVE - SYRACUSE, NY
SCHOOL YEAR INTERNSHIP - SYRACUSE, NY
Marketing Manager - Norfolk, VA