Leasing Enclosed Shopping Malls and Large-Scale retail-based properties is our company’s core strength.
We are keenly aware that leasing is of primary importance in the retail real estate equation. By developing the best possible selection of tenants, a project’s viability, value, and financial performance can be maximized.
Our base of experience includes work on hundreds of enclosed shopping malls, lifestyle centers, and large-scale retail projects from coast to coast.
- Decades of experience leasing enclosed malls and large-scale retail projects.
- Unmatched aggressive leasing approach and proven results.
- National reach having leased and managed properties from coast to coast.
- Vast network of relationships with national, regional and local tenants in all use categories.
- Strong focus on specialty leasing to drive occupancy and maximize income.
We employ a very aggressive, yet structured and methodical approach to leasing a property. We use the powerful YARDI Leasing Pad system to track and report on deals from active prospect to signed lease.
Primary Steps in Our Process Include:
- Tenant Mix Analysis and Planning
- Development of Prospective Tenant Lists
- Development of Leasing Floor Plan
- Creation of Leasing Expense Budget
- Establish Projected Rent Roll
- Income Maximization Analysis
- Develop Strategy for Additional Income Sources
- Coordinated Company Leasing Meeting
- Initial Tenant Contacts
- Marketing (Leasing) Presentations
- Proposal and Negotiation of Letters of Intent
- Finalize and Document Deal Terms
- Prepare Deal Presentations to Owner Including Financial Impact Analysis
- Lease Negotiation and Execution
- Negotiation of Existing Tenant Lease Restructures and/or Relocations
- Lease Renewal Negotiations
- Obtain and Document Necessary Department Store Approvals
- Establish Letter of Intent Form
- Establish Lease Form
- Individual Tenant Lease Preparation
- Establish Tenant Coordination Standards/Handbook
- Develop Project Marketing Story
- Creation of Leasing Merchandize Plan
- Creation of Leasing Marketing Collateral
- Creation of Comprehensive Property Overview Book
- ICSC Trade Show Material Preparation
- ICSC Trade Show Participation
- Creation of Public Project Promotional Materials
- Project Website Development
- Development of Prospective Renderings
- Leasing Status Reporting
- Lease Expiration Schedules
- Lease Abstract Reporting
- Leasing Budget Reporting
- Leasing Budget Forecasting
- Tenant Health Ratio Analysis Reporting
- Project Occupancy Status Reporting
- Problem Tenant Reporting
- Existing Tenant Kickout Analysis
Leasing Case Study Examples
Rushmore Mall welcomed Golden Ticket Cinemas with open arms! The luxury movie theatre opened at the mall in November 2019, occupying a long-term...
We are excited and honored to partner with the Wahlberg family and announce the opening of Wahlburgers at Genesee Valley Center in Flint, MI. I'm so...
The opening of Wahlburgers at Genesee Valley Center was not a quick pursuit, but rather a journey of commitment, a chance to develop relationships...
At Spinoso Real Estate Group, we maximize the value of each property we work on through aggressive Leasing: Increasing Occupancy, Improving NOI and driving Mall Sales Performance.
Every aspect of our organization, every department, and every member of our team is highly valued and critically important.
Whether a direct member of the Leasing Department, or through involvement in another functional area, as a team we contribute to exceeding our clients and partners expectations, and directly or indirectly, help to support the leasing effort. Leasing+ is an integral part of our culture and company’s DNA.