Leasing Enclosed Shopping Malls and Large-Scale retail-based properties is our company’s core strength.
We are keenly aware that leasing is of primary importance in the retail real estate equation. By developing the best possible selection of tenants, a project’s viability, value, and financial performance can be maximized.
Our base of experience includes work on hundreds of enclosed shopping malls, lifestyle centers, and large-scale retail projects from coast to coast.
- Decades of experience leasing enclosed malls and large-scale retail projects.
- Unmatched aggressive leasing approach and proven results.
- National reach having leased and managed properties from coast to coast.
- Vast network of relationships with national, regional and local tenants in all use categories.
- Strong focus on specialty leasing to drive occupancy and maximize income.
We employ a very aggressive, yet structured and methodical approach to leasing a property. We use the powerful YARDI Leasing Pad and Retail Manager systems to track and report on deals from active prospect to signed lease.
Primary Steps in Our Process Include:
- Tenant Mix Analysis and Planning
- Development of Prospective Tenant Lists
- Development of Leasing Floor Plan
- Creation of Leasing Expense Budget
- Establish Projected Rent Roll
- Income Maximization Analysis
- Develop Strategy for Additional Income Sources
- Coordinated Company Leasing Meeting
- Initial Tenant Contacts
- Marketing (Leasing) Presentations
- Proposal and Negotiation of Letters of Intent
- Finalize and Document Deal Terms
- Prepare Deal Presentations to Owner Including Financial Impact Analysis
- Lease Negotiation and Execution
- Negotiation of Existing Tenant Lease Restructures and/or Relocations
- Lease Renewal Negotiations
- Obtain and Document Necessary Department Store Approvals
- Establish Letter of Intent Form
- Establish Lease Form
- Individual Tenant Lease Preparation
- Establish Tenant Coordination Standards/Handbook
- Develop Project Marketing Story
- Creation of Leasing Merchandize Plan
- Creation of Leasing Marketing Collateral
- Creation of Comprehensive Property Overview Book
- ICSC Trade Show Material Preparation
- ICSC Trade Show Participation
- Creation of Public Project Promotional Materials
- Project Website Development
- Development of Prospective Renderings
- Leasing Status Reporting
- Lease Expiration Schedules
- Lease Abstract Reporting
- Leasing Budget Reporting
- Leasing Budget Forecasting
- Tenant Health Ratio Analysis Reporting
- Project Occupancy Status Reporting
- Problem Tenant Reporting
- Existing Tenant Kickout Analysis
Leasing Case Study Examples
PRESS RELEASE: Spinoso Real Estate Group finalizes deal with Liggettville Adventure Center and announces grand opening at Santa Fe Place Mall, New Mexico
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE SANTA FE, NM — Spinoso Real Estate Group and Santa Fe Place Mall have announced the official opening of Liggettville Adventure...
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE SELINSGROVE, PA — Spinoso Real Estate Group has signed a deal with Hobby Lobby at Susquehanna Valley Mall. Hobby Lobby will...
[Media Coverage] SREG prepares to open LiggettVille, a 4-story ropes course and climbing wall adventure center, to Santa Fe Place Mall
Article originally posted on Santa Fe New Mexican As we wrap up final details, we're excited to welcome LiggettVille Adventure Center to Santa Fe...