Leasing Enclosed Shopping Malls and Large-Scale retail-based properties is our company’s core strength.
We are keenly aware that leasing is of primary importance in the retail real estate equation. By developing the best possible selection of tenants, a project’s viability, value, and financial performance can be maximized.
Our base of experience includes work on hundreds of enclosed shopping malls, lifestyle centers, and large-scale retail projects from coast to coast.
- Decades of experience leasing enclosed malls and large-scale retail projects.
- Unmatched aggressive leasing approach and proven results.
- National reach having leased and managed properties from coast to coast.
- Vast network of relationships with national, regional and local tenants in all use categories.
- Strong focus on specialty leasing to drive occupancy and maximize income.
We employ a very aggressive, yet structured and methodical approach to leasing a property. We use the powerful YARDI Leasing Pad and Retail Manager systems to track and report on deals from active prospect to signed lease.
Primary Steps in Our Process Include:
- Tenant Mix Analysis and Planning
- Development of Prospective Tenant Lists
- Development of Leasing Floor Plan
- Creation of Leasing Expense Budget
- Establish Projected Rent Roll
- Income Maximization Analysis
- Develop Strategy for Additional Income Sources
- Coordinated Company Leasing Meeting
- Initial Tenant Contacts
- Marketing (Leasing) Presentations
- Proposal and Negotiation of Letters of Intent
- Finalize and Document Deal Terms
- Prepare Deal Presentations to Owner Including Financial Impact Analysis
- Lease Negotiation and Execution
- Negotiation of Existing Tenant Lease Restructures and/or Relocations
- Lease Renewal Negotiations
- Obtain and Document Necessary Department Store Approvals
- Establish Letter of Intent Form
- Establish Lease Form
- Individual Tenant Lease Preparation
- Establish Tenant Coordination Standards/Handbook
- Develop Project Marketing Story
- Creation of Leasing Merchandize Plan
- Creation of Leasing Marketing Collateral
- Creation of Comprehensive Property Overview Book
- ICSC Trade Show Material Preparation
- ICSC Trade Show Participation
- Creation of Public Project Promotional Materials
- Project Website Development
- Development of Prospective Renderings
- Leasing Status Reporting
- Lease Expiration Schedules
- Lease Abstract Reporting
- Leasing Budget Reporting
- Leasing Budget Forecasting
- Tenant Health Ratio Analysis Reporting
- Project Occupancy Status Reporting
- Problem Tenant Reporting
- Existing Tenant Kickout Analysis
Leasing Case Study Examples
New Deal! Spinoso Real Estate Group is pleased to announce Rainbow is coming soon to Northlake Mall, Charlotte, NC! Rainbow is a fashion retailer...
New Deal! Spinoso Real Estate Group is pleased to announce Euro Perfume is coming soon to Dayton Mall, Dayton, OH! Euro Perfume is a regional...
New Deal! Coming Soon Breakers Korean Grill & Barbecue to The Mall at Wellington Green, Wellington, FL
New Deal! Spinoso Real Estate Group is pleased to announce Breakers Korean Grill & Barbecue is coming soon to The Mall at Wellington Green,...
New Deal! Spinoso Real Estate Group is pleased to announce Juicy Body Goddess is coming soon to Northlake Mall, Charlotte, NC! Juicy Body Goddess...
New Deal! Spinoso Real Estate Group is pleased to announce It's Fashion is coming soon to Gadsden Mall, Gadsden, AL! It's Fashion offers the trendy...
NOW OPEN! Spinoso Real Estate Group is pleased to announce Juicy Fruits is now open at Solano Town Center, Fairfield, CA! Juicy Fruits is a...
Welcome! Our Newest Teammates Duane McCloud, Michael Yaizzo, Jason Longmore and Charles House to SREG!
Spinoso Real Estate Group is pleased to announce Duane McCloud, Michael Yaizzo, Jason Longmore and Charles House have joined the SREG team! ⭐️🎉👏...
New Deal! Spinoso Real Estate Group is pleased to announce Crunch Fitness is coming soon to Houston County Galleria in Centerville, GA! Crunch is a...