Williams-Sonoma has recently announced plans to enhance their in-store shopping experience this holiday season.
“We know how important the holidays are to our customers. It is a time to connect and celebrate with loved ones, especially in a year that has been challenging like no other. We are adapting to our customers’ evolving needs and focusing on helping them enjoy their time at home this holiday season,” said Laura Alber, President and Chief Executive Officer.
The following services will be offered at Williams-Sonoma stores for the holidays:
- Dedicated online order pickup queue outside of stores to assist customers in a timely manner
- Waiting list apps to check in and reserve spots in line
- Order pickup options at UPS Access Point locations
- Private shopping appointments outside of normal operating hours
- Check-outs positioned towards the front of the store for customers to browse top gift picks
- Dedicate additional associates to serve customers and take orders over the phone
- Store associates to serve customers via virtual services, such as “Ask the Experts” and “Design Chat”
- For holiday decorating, recipe planning and cooking tips
When consumers are visiting Williams-Sonoma’s physical stores, they want to ensure they are giving them the most convenient and personalized shopping experience possible. This is evident through their shopping appointment options and changes to check-outs.
Source: Williams-Sonoma Holiday Shopping Experience – BusinessWire
Photo Credit: PYMNTS
About Williams-Sonoma, Inc.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is a specialty retailer of high-quality products for the home. These products, representing distinct merchandise strategies — Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids, West Elm, Pottery Barn Teen, Williams Sonoma Home, Rejuvenation, and Mark and Graham — are marketed through e-commerce websites, direct-mail catalogs and retail stores. These brands are also part of The Key Rewards, our free-to-join loyalty program that offers members exclusive benefits across the Williams-Sonoma family of brands. We operate in the U.S., Puerto Rico, Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom, offer international shipping to customers worldwide, and have unaffiliated franchisees that operate stores in the Middle East, the Philippines, Mexico and South Korea, as well as e-commerce websites in certain locations.